Taking the path to a healthier, happier life can sometimes be a giant leap, but other times it requires little steps in the right direction. Weight loss surgery is a serious choice and not every patient is mentally or physically ready to make the move. Our medically supervised weight loss plan provides treatment for our patients who see surgery in their future, or just need a dedicated partner with expert solutions to help them achieve their weight loss goals.
The Bariatric Experts offers a highly trained team of medical professionals who assist you in setting and achieving realistic goals. With a combination of structured food choices, oral and injectable medications and expert guidance in lifestyle choices, we individualize plans for a healthier you. With the assistance and support of The Bariatric Experts, weight and co-morbid conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, sleep apnea, high cholesterol, and type 2 diabetes can improve, even with modest reductions in weight.
What is "medically supervised" weight loss program?
- Medical assessment and evaluation of health and readiness for weight loss by a medical professional
- Face to Face encounters with medical professional every 4 weeks
- Medical testing including but not limited to:
- Medical exam
- Cardiac testing
- Laboratory testing/urine testing
- Medically guided behavior modifications
- Goal setting
- Multi-phase planning
- Support Group access
- Medical intervention to assist in weight loss process including but not limited to:
- Oral medication
- Injectable medication
- Recommended diet regimens
- Portion control
- Low calorie
- Low Carb/high protein
- Intermittent fasting
- Recommended exercise plans to fit your lifestyle
Why choose a medically supervised program?
- Not ready for surgery
- Have not tried a structured weight loss program before
- Team support
- Improvement in overall health